Thursday, June 4, 2009

A First!


There are very few opportunities in this life to be one of the "firsts" to experience something. This weekend you have the opportunity to be part of a first! If you attend a service at Crossroads in Newnan, at our new campus on Highway 16, you will experience a first. You will be worshiping God in the very first public worship services ever held in this brand new facility. This will be the only weekend you can be a "first worshiper" in this new auditorium. I trust you will not miss it.

Psalm 122:1- "I rejoiced with those who said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord."

1 comment:

Grace said...

And Now I will be the "First" in responding!! I am very excited to not only be a part of this first, but to just be a part of Crossroads church and all it's wonderful staff and people we love doing life with and serving along side with.I am Looking forward to many many More years with this totally AWESOME church. But most importantly worshiping a Most AWESOME GOD.