Monday, September 8, 2008

Whatifcoweta?.com


The past couple of weeks I've been driving around town with a magnet bumpersticker on the back of my truck saying whatifcoweta?.com. Hopefully a few thousand other people at Crossroads Church in Newnan have been doing the same thing. It is a simple way to get the word out to people about a series of messages we are doing on the question "What If?"

For three weeks we are looking at "what if" you could change your life, your relationships, and your circumstances. Most people I know are wanting to change at least one or more of the three. From the results of the first week I think we might be on to something. This past weekend we had almost three times the number of visitors we usually have for the first week of a message series. I guess some people are wondering "what if"?

4 comments:

ccurrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ccurrey said...

Hey there, I can make that whatifcoweta.com picture you have there link to the actual site for you if you would like. It is taking you to a bigger picture of the magnet right now. Take a look at how I did it on my page and see if you like that and I can walk you through it.
Christy

The Swann's said...

From an outsider looking in, the "Whatifcoweta?" Bumper stickers DO raise questions! As I was visiting this past weekend, I saw quite a few and kept reminding myself to google "Whatifcoweta?.com" to see what in the world it was about! I finally asked my family and was told it's a series that Crossroads is doing and think it's great! It certainly does get one's attention... :-)

MaryD said...

Hey Ken,
I just visited the whatifcoweta.com website out of curosity. Noticed that the content changed. I think I missed that memo. I guess I will be putting the magnets back on our cars. I love it!
Mary D.